The Brazil Butt Lift is a 60-day at-home workout program created by Leandro Carvalho and Beachbody. It provides is a great way to lose weight and get your booty in shape, all while having a good time. It is a perfect workout for those who dread the thought of working out, because Leandro makes working out fun – sounds contradictory, I know.
About the Brazil Butt Lift Workout: the Secret to Supermodels’ Butt
Combining Leandro’s famous signature moves that have transformed supermodels’ and celebrity derrieres from around the globe, Brazil Butt Lift brings together a unique blend of Brazilian dance, martial arts, and good old-fashioned butt toning exercises. Together, these all work synergistically to provide you not only with overall weight loss and energy gains, but also a terrific looking body. You will literally see and feel your body change from day to day.
While the Brazil Butt Lift workout is a lot of fun in many ways, one thing you do need to do is watch your diet. You will never get the body you want no matter what you do unless you try to eat a bit healthier or cut your calories back if you’re an already healthy eater. Try keeping track of your diet online with one of the many diet trackers. Read my Top 10 Online Diet Trackers for an in-depth analysis of each, including the pros and cons.
Do You Have to Be Skinny to Get Good Results?
The answer is no. You do not have to already be thin to get results with the Brazil Butt Lift program, you simply have to work as hard as you can and repeat the program, or one of Beachbody’s many other programs, to continue with your exercising and reach your ultimate weight loss goals.
That is one thing that discouraged me in the beginning was looking at most of the Brazil Butt Lift’s before and after images online. Most of the women I saw were already quite small on the bottom. Being an obvious pear-shaped lady who holds most of her weight strictly below the waistline, the results I viewed seemed like a long shot. However, after researching other Beachbody programs, Brazil Butt Lift workout seemed like the right one for me to begin with – something I could easily tone down to work with my current fitness level that was basically couch potato, which leads to another common question…
Do You Have to Be Fit to Do the Brazil Butt Lift Program?
Again, the answer is no. While being in fairly decent shape to begin with never hurts, you do not have to be fit to the Brazil Butt Lift. Simply start doing the exercise programs at a level you can easily work at, and please check with your doctor to make sure you are all set for physical activity. If you’re feeling terribly out of breath at any time, stop your DVD player and walk around for as long as you need to until you’re feeling ready to go again. Just don’t stop moving during the workouts. Even if you just march in place, it is better than standing still. Also, don’t use weights or resistance bands at first if you haven’t been working out.
The most important thing is not to get discouraged if you can’t finish the workouts in the beginning. Stick with it, and you will begin to increase your exercise endurance within a very short time. The following is a short introduction of the six Brazil Butt Lift workouts you will get on each of your three DVDs.
Brazil Butt Lift Workouts
- Basics: This 20-minute workout DVD teaches you the basics of the Brazil Butt Lift moves. Leandro also shares some useful tips on keeping the proper form to avoid injury.
- Bum Bum Workout: This 35-minute workout combines fast-paced old-fashioned butt lifting workouts like squats and lunges, along with some dancing and martial arts moves to get you moving and working your tush. An also surprisingly good cardio workout.
- Bum Bum Rapido: As the name implies, this is simply a quick version of the Bum Bum workout. Don’t let the 10-minute length fool you – you will still get your butt lifted with this one. Just make sure you don’t use this workout every time instead of the regular length.
- High & Tight: This 35-minute video combines unique leg lift variations and other tush-lifting moves along with ankle weights and resistance bands to tighten, lift, and tone your bottom.
- Sculpt: This 50-minute workout utilizes a unique combination of moves to sculpt your body from head to toe without adding any unwanted bulk.
- Cardio Axe: This 30-minute dance-based cardio workout is easy to adjust to your own fitness level. It will make you feel like you’re dancing through the streets of Brazil as you burn fat and have fun.
- Tummy Tuck: The title of this workout says it all. You will get all the results of a tummy tuck without ever stepping foot in the surgeon’s office. This 20-minute ab-based workout will have your abs looking flat and sexy for bikini season. It is the best ab workout I have ever done, but it will make your mid-section sore at least the first couple times you do it. However, it will have you ready to wear the bikini that’s been hiding in your closet in no time!
How the Brazil Butt Lift Works
The Brazil Butt Lift was designed by Leandro Carvalho. It uses a combination of his Triangle Training method and his signature moves to target your behind to get it lifted, tightened, and shaped. Most leg workouts bulk up your thighs, glutes, and hamstrings, but the Brazil Butt Lift is designed to slim everything down while reducing the size of your hips and giving your butt a pleasant lift.
What is the Triangle Training Method?
Leandro’s Triangle Training method targets the three muscle groups in your butt, which include the gluteus maximus, gluteus minimus, and gluteus medius. These three muscle groups are worked from countless angles with repeated moves, leaving you with tighter more lifted tush and no added bulk.
When you work the three major muscle groups in your rear from countless angles, you are also working the area of the muscle that connects to your pelvic bone – the area that provides support between the upper and lower portions of your body as well as your hamstrings. This specific training is what really will give you lift that every woman, or man, would want.
What Else You Get with Brazil Butt Lift
Besides a great looking backside, you also get a ton of useful extras for your weight loss journey when you order Brazil Butt Lift. Here is a simple breakdown of each
- Booty Makeover Guide: This small booklet helps you identify your booty type to ensure the most customized Brazil Butt Lift workout program ever and get the best butt of your life. Let’s face it, not all booties are created equal, so this will help you identify whether you need to shape, lift, tone, slim down, or a combination of all or some for your butt.
- Booty Makeover Calendar: Besides identifying your booty type with the Booty Makeover Guide, you will also get a customized booty makeover workout designed to customize your routine and do what DVDs you need to do and how often you need to to get your butt better than than ever before. (Included in the Booty Makeover Guide)
- Tape Measure and Measurement Tracker: Having another tape measure is never a bad idea and neither is keeping track of the inches you lose doing the Brazil Butt Lift workout program. While I personally like to keep track of everything online, I did enjoy the new measuring tape and wrote down my initial measurements. Can’t wait to the finished lost inches and weight tallies. I do like the tape measure, it is much more flexible than the one I currently own.
- Fat-Burning Food Guide: Let’s face it, you will never get the butt you want eating potato chips and pizza. While I would never tell you not to eat the foods you love ever again, this guide offers some really terrific recipes and foods. Besides some exotic, Brazilian-inspired combos, it also offers some really yummy, and totally legal, desserts – yay!
- 6- Day Supermodel Slimdown Plan: If you’re feeling the urge to slim down as quickly as possible and get yourself leaner faster, then this plan designed by Leandro for when supermodels need to slimdown quick for a photoshoot will surely jumpstart your weight loss. We’re talking multiple pounds in one week!
- TriAngle Training Workout Cards: This is a great way to customize your workouts with Leandro’s signature moves if you are looking to mix things up a bit or need to travel – it’s a great way to be able to workout on-the-go. I also enjoy using them when I’m in between doing a load of laundry or cleaning up the kitchen. Sure, my cat thinks I’m nuts, but it’s all for a good cause.
- Strength Band: As you get stronger, you will want to use the strength band for added resistance with the High & Tight workout. It may not seem like much, but it is at least a $5 for one at your favorite sports superstore. Plus, it will help you get the results you want more quickly. If you’re finding it too easy, you can always pick up a three pack at your local discount store. You can also upgrade to the BBL Deluxe upgrade kit, which includes two more booty bands that offer more resistance, ankle weights, and much more.
- Leandro’s Secret Weapon Workout – A 20-minute intense toning routine that targets all your trouble zones and delivers results in only 20 minutes – all with an ordinary towel! Available with your order now, but now sure whether or not this will be included always.
- Free Online Support: One thing you may need sometime along the way is encouragement and support. It’s really comforting to know that others are going through the same exact thing as you and feeling the same way you are. With 24-hour access, it doesn’t matter what part of the world you’re in, there will always be access to the message boards, being able to chat with fitness pros when you need to, and meeting other Brazil Butt Lift buddies. You will also be able to schedule your workouts ahead of time and track your progress in the “SuperGym”.
- Pencil – Yes, you actually receive a pencil with the program, although they forgot to pack mine. I was a bit saddened at first, but got over it when I saw how many pencils I already owned. While I would typically complain to a company about such a mistake, I really don’t need another pencil lying around. I’ll do my own pencil test and track my results with one of the several pencils I already own — although I still may report the missing pencil just to let them know, so they don’t forget in others’ orders.
Which Brazil Butt Lift Workout Program is Right for You?
It’s pretty straight forward when you get your Brazil Butt Lift package in the mail what butt type you have. You will either need more lift and shape if you’re very straight and square (boyish hips), more slim and lift if you hold all your weight in your lower body with rolls of fat that sometimes end up over your undergarments, more slim and shape if you are pear-shaped, or the combination program if you are a combination of the two – in which case you follow the classic program. I, myself, am both largely pear-shaped and hold any extra fat down there and nowhere else. No matter how much weight I gain, my shirt size never changes. I also have dimples all over my cheeks and thighs that I would love to get rid of.
I have not worn shorts in over three years – only capris. Luckily, I can withstand hot conditions fairly easily and have learned to conceal my wide hips with clever dressing. I really do want to go to the beach without a sarong on. I used to have great legs, but they have steadily gone downhill since I turned 30. However after 25, they were already on their downward spiral.
For each program, you will either do more cardio or more sculpting – it’s not rocket science, it’s just a more customized workout for you. Let’s face it, if you have a flat behind, your needs are going to be a lot more different than someone with a bulging behind. This makes it more simple, instead of just having everyone doing the same thing. It ensures results for your butt type.
Brazil Butt Lift Diet
The Brazil Butt Lift Diet mainly consists of many foods you would eat on a healthy, whole food diet with some wonderful combinations that I would never have thought of on my own. There’s everything from eggs and oatmeal to tilapia and asparagus. The best thing is that they’re all recipes you can use in the real world and foods you can easily find at your local grocery store for affordable pricing. There’s not a thousand ingredients in one recipe that costs over $30 per meal at the grocery store. Plus, they’re recipes your entire family could enjoy.
Of course, if you aren’t up for eating particular foods, then there are always substitutions available, which I find great since there are some things I just don’t care for. Either way, think WHOLE foods! I know it stinks, but you will not get the body you want off of fried foods or skipping breakfast. Like Leandro suggests, there are other ways to treat yourself than with food.
How Much Does Brazil Butt Lift Cost?
In my opinion, the Brazil Butt Lift is well worth the cost no matter what way you look at. Plus, it’s a lot cheaper than getting plastic surgery to have a better looking booty and a flatter tummy.
On Amazon.com, expect to pay around $73 for the Brazil Butt Lift program. However if you choose to purchase directly from the manufacturer, you will only pay $60, which is an unbelievable buy – and even less if you become a Beachbody member or Team Beachbody coach. For the deluxe option that includes three extra workouts, two more resistance bands than the original, and ankle weights, the price on Beachbody is $119 – but if you choose to become a Team Beachbody coach, the price is only $90.
Brazil Butt Lift Conclusion
The Brazil Butt Lift 60-day workout program is a great way to transform your body without heavy weightlifting or extreme cardio sessions. How could you not have a little bit of fun with Leandro coaching and encouraging you along the way? Even when you feel like you want to throw something at the screen during Tummy Tuck, Leandro’s upbeat and endearing personality will keep you smiling, even when you want to stop.
Not just for bigger butts, the Brazil Butt Lift works for every butt shape that needs help – and men can benefit from this routine as well. Whether you’re apple-shaped with a flat, shapeless rear, or pear-shaped with no curvature up top and too much on the bottom, the Brazil Butt Lift can help give you the butt you’ve always dreamed of.
As Leandro always reminds you throughout your workouts, and something I strongly believe in when it comes to yourself and your body, no matter what…don’t settle for less!