You can get the best Brazil Butt Lift workout results possible, if you follow these simple tips.
The good news it that it’s not that difficult to get really great results. In fact, the best Brazil Butt Lift results have nothing to do with being lucky or having a supernatural ability to lose weight fast. It has to do with following these 10 tips, which I believe, helped give me the best possible Brazil Butt Lift results I could get and took me from flab to fab in only 60 days!
What I Did to Get the Best Brazil Butt Lift Results Possible:
- Do the 6-Day Supermodel Slimdown: If you want the best results, you must do the Slimdown plan. I know it’s
very hard in the beginning because you will feel tired and grumpy if you’re a carb addict like I was, but you could literally cut 10 lbs after six days of this plan. Sure, a lot of it is extra water weight, but you will look and feel a lot better after losing that excess weight. Plus, it will get your stomach shrunk down to a size that will more easily accept the cut in calories once you begin the real program and will also get you headed in the right direction to more easily craving fruit over potato chips.
- Don’t Skip Workouts: Whether you’re tired or sore, please do not skip the workouts – it’s one of the worst habits you can get yourself into. Once you start, it will be easier to keep skipping a workout here and there. Think of your workouts as mandatory – you will not get the best results from the program if you skip them. The program was designed with the workouts on certain days for a reason. The days you do workouts in particular orders has a lot to do with rest and recovery. For example, you’ll do Tummy Tuck on days you do Bum Bum, and then do High & Tight on days with Cardio Axe to not make any area of your body too sore.
- Follow the Classic Schedule: If you have any fat to be lost, do the Classic Schedule. This combines the most fat-burning cardio, while at the same time, really working your legs to slender out your hips, butt, and thighs. It is the most difficult of the workout schedules, but it is also the most rewarding when it comes to results time.
- Really Watch What You Eat: While you don’t have to only eat what’s included in the menu, you really need to watch what you eat – no cheating! This means no cheat meals on your rest days and being smart when you’re out and about. It’s only 60 days…keep telling yourself that. Healthy foods include whole grains, fruits, veges, lean proteins, and healthy fats. While by all means, eat the recommended snacks for extra energy, do not make a habit of eating an ounce of dark chocolate or baked potato chips as a form of sustenance instead of something healthy you’d rather not eat. At meals when I didn’t eat what was recommended for one reason or another, I ate a 40/30/30 ratio of protein to carbs to fat. I tend to lose weight very quickly on a slightly higher protein diet, but do what’s good for your body.
- Drink Your Shakeology: Shakeology is a great meal replacement shake full of healthy vitamins and minerals, and I will honestly say, that I would not have gotten such great results if I didn’t drink it daily while working out as hard as possible. If you work or are an extremely busy lady, this is definitely something you should consider to get you through the day eating as healthy as possible – whether you bring it to work or have it for a quick breakfast. Plus, it tastes pretty darn good if you follow the recommended recipes.Hot Tip – When ordering Shakeology, select “Home Direct”, which puts you on a 30-day auto delivery service and give you Free Shipping with the ability to easily cancel at anytime. So, all you have to do is order and then cancel the Home Direct service to receive Free Shipping, plus if you do not like Shakeology for any reason, you can return any remaining amount or even your empty bag and receive a 100% refund minus the shipping costs for returning the bag. You can order Shakeology by Clicking Here.
- Track Your Calories: Don’t rely only by what your labels are telling you – use an online calorie calculator to figure your daily calories as you most likely are eating too many if you don’t. And make sure to measure and weigh your foods accurately – no guessing! It is soooo easy to sabotage your results if you’re taking in too many or too few calories.
- Do Something on Your Rest Days: Whether it’s taking the dog for a walk or doing some yoga to rest your mind, doing something on your rest days will help maximize your results. Even if it’s only 20 minutes of something, it’s still something where you’re not sitting on your butt doing nothing.
- Give Every Workout Your All: Leandro will tell you all workout long to push harder and that’s exactly what you need to do to get the best results from the Brazil Butt Lift program. If you halfheartedly complete each workout, you are not going to ever get the body of your dreams. Sometimes, I felt like I couldn’t possibly go on, so I just pushed the pause button, regained my composure, and kept going.
- Use the Heaviest Weights You Can Safely Handle: You will not get big from using heavy weights. The truth is, the heavier weights are what’s going to get you that lean, toned look you’re you want. The design of the Brazil Butt Lift workouts are not to build bulk, so even if you were to use 20 lb weights for the Sculpt video or 5 lb ankle weights on each ankle for the High & Tight video, you are completing too many reps of each exercise to get bulky like a bodybuilder. Use caution thought, don’t use weight you can’t handle for the amount of reps – you don’t want to injure yourself. For the first entire week, I did not use any weight for anything. I gradually worked my way up to where I was using 5-15 lb weights for Sculpt and 5 lb ankle weights on each ankle for High & Tight. I also needed to buy a stronger resistance band, because the one that comes with the program gets way too easy too quickly. So, if you’re looking for the best BBL results possible, USE THE HEAVIEST WEIGHT YOU CAN LIFT!
- Get Support: Honestly, there will definitely be days when you feel like quitting, which is why a good strong support system is definitely something you’ll want to keep you motivated and sticking to it! 60 days is not that long, but it can really feel like forever if you’re struggling with finishing workouts or finding time to do them. I chose a FREE Team Beachbody account, which gave me all the online support and motivation needed. Whether you have questions or other health and fitness related issues, someone is there online to help you 24 hours a day. Plus, you will have your own online coach who will be there for you when you need it most, and you can track your workouts and your progress to keep you in check. I know I contacted my coach several times to ask about my diet and/or replacing one workout with another. And keeping track of my progress, really helped to keep me going strong! It is something that can really make or break your results.
I hope the tips I used to get my fantastic, real Brazil Butt Lift workout results in only 60 days will also help you get the results you want! If I could do it, you can do it too! If you have any other helpful tips or advice you’d like to share for getting the best Brazil Butt Lift results possible, please leave a comment below.