Beachbody and Chalene Johnson’s PiYo workout schedule comes complete with a wall calendar. If I had a room dedicated to just working out, this would be perfect to hang on the wall. However…not quite there yet. :(
I figured Team Beachbody would have a downloadable pdf schedule of Piyo available on it’s website, but unfortunately, it only has P90X3/PiYo and T25/PiYo hybrid workout schedules available.
This is the reason why I made my own simple excel sheet and turned it into a pdf. I have provided links to both file formats below for you to easily download.
Two Workout Schedules to Choose From
PiYo Base and PiYo Strength
- PiYo Base – This is the workout schedule for the basic PiYo at-home workout program. You will be using these workouts:
- Align: The Fundamentals(40 min.)
- Define: Lower Body (20 min.)
- Define: Upper Body (20 min.)
- Sweat (35 min.)
- Core (30 min.)
- Strength Intervals (25 min.)
- Drench (45 min.)
- Sculpt (30 min.)
- Buns (25 min.)
- PiYo Strength – This workout calendar includes the above workouts, plus two accelerated workouts: Full Body Blast and Strong Legs, which you will need the strength slides for.
The PiYo Base Workout Calendar
The PiYo Strength Workout Calendar
Use TeamBeachbody.com to Track Your PiYo Workouts
A neat little feature you’ll get with a FREE TeamBeachbody.com account is the ability to track and schedule your PiYo workouts online. When you select a start date for the workout program, the online calendar automatically populates each day with the appropriate workout. You can also ask others to join you for workouts – sometimes having someone with you doing the same workout is just what you need to keep you motivated and sticking with the program to get you the best results possible.