For those of you who are looking for a better bikini body in 60 days, my Brazil Butt Lift review will tell you why the at-home workout program by Leandro Carvalho is a great choice to consider. And it’s not just for those of looking to lose their butt or gain some curves on their backside, it’s really a full body workout that tones every part of you from your shoulders to your calves…and if you don’t believe me, just look at my before & after results below.
Brazilian Butt Lift Workout Results
After chronicling my experience with the Brazil Butt Lift workout program, I figured I’d have to show you the real results you can get with the Brazil Butt Lift workout program.
Before I started the program, I was sluggish and reaching the point where even my fat clothes were no longer fitting. Depressed and feeling helpless that I could never possibly get rid of my pear-shape, I decided to try BBL after watching the infomercial, which literally might have been a thousand times :)
Making that decision to follow the Brazil Butt Lift workout program was the best choice I have ever made. I made that decision to purchase the program that one morning and have never looked back!
And, you really can do it too! I’m not special, and I didn’t do anything extra besides BBL.
Just follow my tips for getting the best Brazil Butt Lift results possible an d you can be well on your way to your best body ever. But seriously, there is nothing out of the ordinary – no voodoo or other magic here.
My advice to you: Don’t wait around for the perfect time, because you will never find it. If you don’t just make that decision to commit to the program and a healthy diet, you will never get the body you’ve always wanted.
Make that decision to change your body today with Brazil Butt Lift.
The following are just some of what the Brazil Butt Lift at-home workout program can do for you.
- Overall fat reduction: In just 60 days, I was able to lose almost 20 lbs of fat and 17″ from my body. I literally shrunk width-wise.
- Tighter, toned booty: Yes, you will definitely get a tighter tush with this one, especially if you push yourself and use the heaviest weights possible. I was using 20lb weights for the overhead shoulder presses in the Sculpt video and 5lbs on each ankle for High & Tight floor exercises. And it DID NOT make me look like I had manly muscles..
- A better shaped, tush: Besides getting a higher and tighter tush, you will add some volume to your butt too. However, it will not make your butt bigger if you are trying to lose size, because you’ll be losing fat simultaneously, revealing the well-rounded butt you’ve been wanting.
- Bye-bye saddlebags: One thing I’ve always hated since I started putting on weight was the outpouching of my saddlebags with the cellulite dimples. I was pretty straight from my shoulders to my waist, and then BOOM – fat legs! Brazil Butt Lift really does help get rid of your pear shape. I didn’t believe it could because of the role genetics have on your natural body frame, but with some hard work and a little bit of effort, I am the closest to being hourglass shaped as I’ll ever be!
- Sexy arms & back: Yes, you can get sexy arms with Brazil Butt Lift and a sexy back.
- Sleek, sexy core: I could almost see my last set of abdominal muscles after only one round of BBL! It was so exciting. And no, you will not get big, bulky muscles.
- Better-looking legs: Besides taking care of the obvious butt and thighs, I found that even my calves looked better and more muscular after doing Brazil Butt Lift. So, if you’re looking to get the sexy legs you’ve always wanted and be able to wear those skirts and shorts again, then the Brazil Butt Lift is the right choice for you.
Now that you know you can get Supermodel sexy in just 60 days, you should also learn a little bit about what different BBL package options there are and what each of them costs to find the one that fits your goals and your budget.
What Does Brazil Butt Lift Cost?
There are a few different BBL options to choose from, so here’s a quick breakdown of each:
- New: 2017 Update: Even though I did this program close to four years ago ,it still works! And thanks to technology you can now try it free for 14 days with the new Beachbody On Demand streaming workout service. You get access to all program workouts and guides in digital format with BOD and is something to consider if you don’t need physical materials/
- Brazil Butt Lift Original Base Kit: This is the 60-Day at-home workout program I purchased. It comes with the five BBL workouts, Booty Makeover Guide and Calendars, Meal Plan, Booty Basics Introductory video, Bum Bum Rapido workout (which is awesome, in a hurt-so-good sort of way), TriAngle Training workout cards to bring with you if traveling, the Secret Weapon workout (shorter, but just as hard of a tush tighteners they others!), measurement tracker, measuring tape, booty resistance band, 6-Day Supermodel Slimdown, pencil, and free online support.
Cost: $59.85. Plus if you buy directly from Beachbody by clicking here, I will be made your personal coach to help you every step of the way should you have any questions during your transformation.
“Promotional pricing for BBL base kit announced, normally $59.85 now $39.90 when using the link above.”
- Brazil Butt Lift Deluxe Plus Package: This includes everything from the base kit, including a few extras to really maximize your results and help keep boredom at bay if you’re prone to getting bored easily. In addition to everything from the base package, you will also receive ankle weights, a medium and heavyweight resistance band to use as your strength increases during the 60-days (which it will!), as well as three bonus workouts, including Rio Extreme (a tougher Sculpt-style workout), Upper Cuts that targets your arms (provides a good, quick burn, giving you sexier arms), and Abs Rapido (a fun, short alternative to Tummy Tuck).
Cost: $119.70. And if you buy directly from Beachbody by clicking here, I will be made your personal coach to help you through your fitness transformation if you need any along the way.
“Promotional pricing for BBL announced, normally $119.70 now $79.80 when using the link above.”
- Brazil Butt Lift Supreme Package: This is definitely something to consider, because you get EVERYTHING you’ll need for the program with this one. In addition to all the equipment and videos from the Base and Plus kits, you will also receive a Brazilian yoga mat, resistance band with handles, which is great if you don’t have free weights at home, and a Slimming Formula to help you get lean and sexy in no time!
Cost: $176.55. And once again, if you order your program from Beachbody by clicking here, they will make me your coach, so you will be able to easily contact me along the way if you should have any questions.
“Promotional pricing for BBL announced, normally $176.55 now $119.70 when using the link above.”
If you choose not to buy the Deluxe Plus or Supreme program packages, you will need to supply yourself with the following materials. You can always order the Deluxe/Plus packages separately or even the extra DVDs from the Deluxe package by themselves.
Stream BBL Workouts with Beachbody On Demand
Along with the DVD packages for the Brazil Butt Lift workout, Beachbody now has streaming service that allows for the streaming or download of any workout. All program materials are also available for download in pdf format including the meal plans, workout schedules, and any other guide.
Link to a 14-day no charge trial(scroll to the bottom right) to Beachbody on Demand and other membership options that start as low as $39.00 for a 3-months.
What is a Brazil Butt Lift Challenge Pack?
Since I still drink Shakeology daily, I cannot stress enough how much I think ordering the Challenge Pack puts you closer to your goal of getting fit and is totally worth the extra money upfront. Basically, it’s the BBL base kit with a bag of Shakeology shipped on home direct, in total it’s a $50 savings if you bought the items separately.
Not sure exactly what it is, but I’ve found that those who opt into the Challenge packs for any Beachbody workout are not only more likely to succeed in completing the full 60-days, but also stick with their healthy lifestyle to finally reach all of their health and fitness goals.
Here is the equipment you’ll need for the Brazil Butt Lift workout program:
- Ankle weights: You really will not reap the full benefits of the BBL program without ankle weights. I would recommend buying 5lb adjustable weights you can adjust from less than a pound up to 5lbs on each ankle.
- Yoga mat: While this is not necessary, it does provide an extra lot of comfort on your knees and spine during floor exercises, which there are plenty of. You buy a cheap one on Amazon.com or at Walmart. Or if you’re looking for a slightly more high-end product, Beachbody has some great ones.
- Food: While the program provides you with an awesome nutrition guide, including great recipes, you will need to purchase your own food, Shakeology, and protein shake/bars.
- Higher resistance booty bands: While this is not mandatory, I would strongly suggest buying extra booty bands. I was using a very high resistance booty band by the end. As you get stronger, the yellow one the program comes with will become too easy to feel like you’re really working anything. You can also find these at Amazon.com or a sporting goods store.
A Better Butt in 60 Days – No Surgery Necessary!
Plastic surgery is not only expensive, but it’s dangerous as well. There are so many women who die trying to get the figure they’ve always wanted the easy and unnatural way.
If you’re down and low about your figure and feeling hopeless that there’s nothing you can do about it, TRY THE BRAZIL BUTT LIFT WORKOUT TODAY! Seriously, don’t resort to expensive surgery when all it takes is $60 to buy the workout that is actually quite fun, which comes with the booty band and other great stuff.
Brazil Butt Lift for a Better You
Brazil Butt Lift doesn’t just help you look better, it will help you feel better. It will give you the self-confidence you need to wear the clothes you’ve always wanted to wear, but even more importantly, it will provide you with healthy eating habits you can adopt for life!
Before BBL, I could have eaten candy or fast food every day, but now when I’m out shopping, I don’t even crave that stuff. Of course that’s not to say I don’t enjoy my dark chocolate every now or a cheeseburger, but I’m not buying milk duds or starburst every trip to Walmart. It’s all in moderation now.
Whether you have cellulite like I did, a pear-shape, or just want to lose weight while shaping your body into a lean dancer’s figure, then I highly recommend the Brazil Butt Lift. I didn’t want a big, bulky look…I wanted to look supermodel-ish. And while I still don’t look like a supermodel (I’m a little too short!), I’m still thrilled with my Brazil Butt Lift results.
Quit wasting more of you time and energy worrying about your appearance – you can change your body today with Brazil Butt Lift! And after you do, make sure to tell me about it and email pictures – I would love to hear your success stories!
If you have any questions, make sure to ask :)